Work Tuff Stove WTS-500+
The WorkTuff Camp Stove (WTS-500+) is a stainless steel wood-fired camp stove. It’s 4″ (10cm) longer than the WTS-380 model, which makes using longer pieces of firewood, possible.
The WorkTuff Stove was designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind. It’s lightweight, which means less to carry on the trail. It’s also extremely easy to assemble, taking less than 1 minute to put together without the need for tools. Firestarter is a breeze with the WorkTuff Stove and it’s also super easy to cook on! Tested for temperatures far exceeding other pack stoves, our stove is engineered to last.
We have decades of experience in industrial design and manufacturing. At our sister company WorkTuffGear, we manufacture some of the toughest knives on the planet.
We created the WorkTuff Stove to be robust, tough, and reliable. We purposely designed our pack stove to endure generations of hard use. One of the best features of the WorkTuff Stove is the elegant firebox window, which projects heat and allows you to see the flickering flames of your fire.
It took us years to develop this amazing backcountry stove. All of the shared experiences from our in-field testers and our engineering knowledge designing world-class, hard-use knives went into the creation of the WorkTuff Stove.
· Easy setup: packable and lightweight. Assembles in less than 1 minute! No tools required.
· Exceptional warmth and ambiance: best-in-class heat throw with additional BTUs generated from the integrated firebox window.
· Adjustable temperature: the WTS-500 features an adjustable grate and intake which means you always feel right at home with the proper temperature.
· Proven in the coldest climates: engineered and tested in the World’s coldest regions. Perfect for use in the harshest winter conditions.
Stainless Steel Construction
The WorkTuff Camp Stove is tough, durable, and will last for generations to come. The firebox window and front viewing window are made from high heat resistant glass.
Lightweight & Packable
Assembled size: D21.5″ x W10.2″ x H105″ (including stove and chimney) Weight: 24 lbs. (11kgs) Chimney pipe diameter: 3″
-High heat resistant view glass x 1 small (front door view)+ x 2 Large side view
-Stainless steel chimney T 0.3mm x 450mm L x 5 pieces (one piece with a damper)
-Stainless steel chimney cap 200mm long x1
-Stainless steel ash scraper x 1
-Stainless steel fire grate x 1
-Stainless steel side rack x 1
-Stainless steel ashtray x 1
-Steel screw-in legs x 4
-Carry bag x 1
-Cardboard box x 1
Assembled size: D21.5″ x W10.2″ x H105″ (including stove and chimney)
Weight: 24 lbs. (11kgs)
Chimney pipe diameter: 3″
Designed and Made in Taiwan by Work Tuff Gear
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We accepe return items.
You may return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days. Shipping and handling back to us will be prepaid by the buyers. Refunds will be issued by the same form of payment we received.
Please contact us before sending back any items. Please note that we may request you to email and provide the photos of the damaged or defective merchandise.
----Free Shipping on all orders of $600 or more----
"We can sell and ship our products worldwide, including USA, Canada, Western Europe. The courier we are using will be DHL Express.
- The customer is responsible for all fees and taxes - we charge only for our shipping costs.
- Customer is responsible for knowing their laws and assumes all risk for the value of the package as well as our shipping costs, should it be confiscated at customs.
- If the package is found to be undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
- The customer must pay all return and replacement shipping costs.